RETURN POLICY |
By placing an order on this web site, you indicate that you have read and agree to the following return policies and conditions. Click here to read our web site Terms and Conditions.
You may return new, unopened items fulfilled by Storybookframes.com within 30 days of delivery for a full refund as long as your return meets all applicable criteria. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error.
If your returned product does not match all applicable criteria listed below, it will be rejected by our Returns Warehouse and returned back to you. Consequently, your RMA will be nullified and any credit request will be denied and any replacement order will be cancelled.
Returns must meet ALL of the following criteria:
Basic Return Policy:
- Unless otherwise stated, you have 30 days from the date your product left the warehouse (regardless of when you actually took delivery of the product) to get a valid RMA from customer service and get your product to a shipper to return back to us.
- You will not be refunded your original shipping fees on a non-defective product.
- If the return is a result of our error, we will pay the return shipping costs only of the returns is shipped via ground shipment. If you return your product via a faster, more expensive shipper, you incur the expenses yourself and any request for reimbursement will be denied.
- You must carefully inspect the box your product comes in before the shipper leaves your premises. If you discover damage, refuse delivery. The shipper will remove the product and we will credit your order.
- Returns Must be Complete. If your return is not complete, it will be rejected by our Returns Warehouse and returned back to you.
All returns must include the following:
- Original packaging (manufacturer's box, styrofoam, bubble wrap, plastic bags, etc.)
- Valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). See RMA Conditions, below. Original packing slip. Do not mail or dispose of the packing slip (for rebates) until you have examined and tested the product to your satisfaction.
- All accessories (power cord, cables, disks, etc.)
- Manufacturer documentation (manuals, warranty cards, registration information, etc.)
- The RMA number must not be written on the original manufacturer's packaging or box. Please write the RMA number on the label used to return the item or the brown shipping box. Items received with any writing on the original manufacturer's packaging or box will be refused and returned to you without credit approval.
- Return Merchandise Authorizations (RMAs) must be valid, unexpired, and issued for the product being returned.
- RMAs are valid only within the 30 day timeline specified in the Basic Return Policy or the shorter timelines specified in the Special Return Policies above, whichever is shorter. Only one RMA is issued per return. When it expires, you may no longer return your product.
- If you are returning a non-defective product, you must pay return shipping fees.
After the Return is Received at the Warehouse:
- Please allow up to fourteen days for your return to arrive at our Returns Warehouse, delivery times vary based on shipper selected. Your return will be processed within 5-7 business days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays) after receipt of the item.
- Depending on the applicable policies above, you can request either a credit or a replacement when you return your product. If you request a credit, your original method of payment will be credited as soon as possible after your return is processed and approved. If you request a replacement product, your replacement order will be sent to fulfillment once your return is processed and approved. How quickly your replacement product ships after that depends on product availability.
- We do not ship your replacement order before we receive your return (cross-ship). If you need a replacement sooner than the timeline outlined above, please place a new order on the website, independent of the returns process.